😊 We have two positions available as we are gearing up for a post-Covid boom 😊
Description of Vacancy
We are a “Highly commended” BHS approved Riding Centre (riding school, livery yard and BHS Where to Train centre), and we are looking for an instructor to join our team. We are looking for someone who is a confident, enthusiastic individual who enjoys teaching a variety of clients from children to adults, groups and privates from beginners to advanced.
You would work a 5 day week including at least one weekend day. Whilst your main role would be teaching, like all staff, you would support morning stables and other horse care work, including exercise, when not giving lessons. Minimum Requirements – You will be a BHSQ Level 3 Coach in Complete Horsemanship (BHS Stage 3), with experience of teaching for at least three years.
On-site accommodation is available in a four-bedroomed shared house. No charge other than a monthly £85 charge for utilities. Single accommodation only.
28 paid days holiday (we work bank holidays days given in lieu, within this 28 days)
On-site training free (both internal and external trainers). 50% subsidy of agreed exam fees.
- Earliest start date 1st March 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Teach
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5 day week, including at least one weekend day
- Salary currency sterling, competitive
- Salary guide £1600 but flexible based on experience/ qualifications
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No