Work as part of a team on busy competition (dressage) yard
Must be able to work to a high standard and be confident around fit competition horses.
All aspects of yard work undertaken to high standard.
We are looking for a well organised person to join our team for longterm position.
If applying for International travelling groom position you must have previous experience at this level and must have good organisational skills and be able to carry out all aspects of this role.
5 days per week, rotating weekend days off.
28 days holiday per year including bank holidays.
Experienced Groom who is used to working to high standards.
Or International competition travelling groom
Accommodation provided. Small but well appointed flat onsite.
Good wage according to Experience, own horse, accommodation,
- Earliest start date 1st March 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide As per Experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes, Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes