We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, conscientious and self-motivated individual to work in an exciting environment with a philosophy to train and produce grass roots riders of all ages. The centre has been running since 2007 and has recently built additional facilities with for both horses and clients. Based just outside the capital Doha, this role offers a unique opportunity to be part of a large organisation in an emerging equestrian nation.
- Giving Riding lessons to riders of all ages and abilities from all different nationalities in the form of private, semi-private, and group tuition.
- Giving stable management/ classroom lessons to riding school and Livery clients
- Exercising/ Schooling of assigned horses
- Maintenance of all horse equipment and safety equipment
- To complete administrative work as needed or any other tasks reasonably expected by Operations manager.
- Weekend and evening work is required
- Reporting to Senior coach and Operations manager.
- A minimum of BHSPTT/ STAGE 2 COACH or equivalent required for this role.
- A resilient personality will be essential for the successful candidate.
- Previous teaching experience, strong horsemanship skills and success as a professional rider.
- customer service skills.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
company provided accommodation
- Salary in the region of QAR 8500 per month plus benefits and training for further BHS exams.
- Package will include housing, car allowance and international allowance for flights home.
For Information when considering taking a position in the Region:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs website:
- Earliest start date 17th May 2021
- Continent/Country Other
- Position/s available Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Artificial Insemination (AI), Competitions, Pre-Training, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Ride, Rider/Trainer, Teach
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 or 6 neg
- Salary currency 8500 QR
- Salary guide Qatari Riyal
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No