*£18.72k-£23.4k depending on experience and qualifications *Accommodation with bills paid
Groom/Rider required to join the team at an international event yard in Wiltshire. You will need to work well within a team but also be able to take sole charge at times when needed. The role entails all usual yard duties, including professional day-to-day management of competition horses, liaising with vet, farrier, physiotherapy and nutritionists and other professionals etc. Use of therapy tools, magnetic/vibrating floors, solariums, specialist rugs, as well as regular training from physiotherapist on stretching and in-hand work.
You will need to be experienced in clipping, trimming, plaiting and turning out for competition, as well as handling fit, quality event horses. There will be the opportunity to groom at national and international shows when circumstances allow. Exercise riding is required.
Accommodation is very nice with a shared kitchen and lounge with en-suite bedrooms.
Please contact Caroline and The Grooms List team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 1st May 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week Hours: 40/48 Days/wk: 5.5/6 in season
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £360-£450 depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes