* Fab career/CV opportunity *Live in or out *Salary iro £400 gross plus beautiful cottage accommodation (without charges).
Groom with some performance horse experience required to work within an established team to a very high standard on an international dressage yard. Competent Grooms from any discipline considered.
You must be a team player and as this is essentially a non-riding position (maybe some hacking), it would suit someone who enjoys the Dressage environment and working with the best of horses and facilities at home.
This is a world-class establishment – ideally, you will be able to step up with the home team when the Rider and competition Grooms are away for periods of time.
🙂 Please note, you must be prepared to work a 5.5 day week (sensible hours and weekend days on rota) 🙂
Pls call Caroline & The Grooms List team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 6th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £400 plus accommodation if needed with no charges
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No