Hampshire based groom required on part or possibly full time basis.
Must have experience with sports horses and running a yard/being in sole charge. General yard duties and riding lunging when required.
Lovely working environment, plenty of variety, job responsibility and satisfaction. Nice people.
- Earliest start date 23rd April 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Open to ideas, right person is the most important bit
- Salary currency £££
- Salary guide At least minimum wage- all depends on age, experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes