*Up to £18,750K pa +accommodation *One bedroom flat with a garden. (Rent/rates and Tv license covered.)
Enthusiastic and experienced live-in or out Rider/Groom sought for lovely family hunting yard in a beautiful part of the country. All usual yard duties to work alongside two other cheerful members of staff who recommend the yard and themselves but you would need to be the main Rider most days for the family horses.
Regular hunting in the season, and low-level competing possible in the summer. Good rider essential to cope with large, fit horses. You should be happy to take instruction and able to turn horses out to the highest standard. Friendly team but should be able to work on own initiative when required.
7.5t lorry ideal but not essential. July 2021 start ideally, but could be negotiated.
🙂 Caroline’s Comments 🙂 This is a nice long-term job for someone who truly enjoys a family yard and all that goes with that. You must be a team player with a cheerful outlook on the world and then you will most certainly gel in a job like this and enjoy it.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 5th July 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, School, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 out of hunting season and 6 in season
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Up to £18,750K PA + accomm/rates and tv license
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes