🙂 Great career expanding experience for a Groom keen on specialising in Dressage 🙂
*Riding available * Live in or out *Small friendly team * Small,quiet dog could be considered but no dogs on yard policy.
If you have some experience Grooming for performance horses and would like to focus more on Dressage then this intimate, family yard could be right up your street!
The role would suit someone with things to learn, but not a complete beginner. There are opportunities to exercise ride if you are a capable and sensitive rider and maybe more for the right person BUT no competition riding is available and the job is not a riding job, it is mostly a Grooming role 😉
All usual day to day care for 8 horses including mucking out, grooming, preparing for work, tack cleaning, etc. Must be experienced and capable of handling fit competition horses and youngstock.
Would suit somebody who likes to work to a high standard and capable of some sole charge but must be able to work within a friendly, family team also.
Indoor and outdoor school, professional facilities In a rural location , Good standard of accommodation in a barn conversion available, potentially shared with one other.
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 1st June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide At least NMW plus accommodation and bills
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No