*Riding optional *dog welcomed *Salary negotiable but competitive depending on experience.
I am looking for a competent, friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic person to run an International dressage yard. The position entails usual yard duties required to a good standard plus competition grooming. The new member must be a team player but be capable of sole charge too with high standards.
We have young horses all the way through to Grand Prix horses. They compete often with consistently good results. The care of the horses is always of utmost importance.
Great facilities-individual turnout, walker, 20×40 indoor arena, 20×60 outdoor arena, in a friendly, calm environment.
No Accommodation available.
No accommodation available
- Earliest start date 1st June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 4/5
- Salary currency N/A
- Salary guide N/A
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes