Groom for a competition/sales yard.
Someone who can work well in a young and enthusiastic team and is trustworthy. Highly experienced isn’t a must but must have some experience with sport horses and be willing to learn and help the business grow. Full time would be preferable but we are open to part time applicants.
Shared accommodation. 4 bedroom house with a communal bathroom, kitchen and living room.
- Earliest start date 1st May 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Lunging, Muck Out, Plait
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5 and 1/2 days if full time but flexible for part time
- Salary currency GB pounds
- Salary guide Minimum wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes