I am looking for help with my one horse and two ponies three mornings a week for three hours per morning. Preferably from 9-11am but could start/finish earlier if suits. Private yard with arena and excellent hacking. Work is mainly exercising schooling /hacking (ride and lead daughter’s 11.2 pony) etc.
Horse is a smart 15.2 cob gelding – 10 yrs very well mannered, easy to hack alone or in company and very kind nature. Not a plod but super safe! Was a happy hacker in previous home but now started his schooling and looking to compete low level dressage /eventing. Proving to be very smart/talented despite being a cob!
13.2 cob – cheeky but very safe and easy. Started basic schooling and super easy out hacking although green despite being 10 yrs old.
11.2 section A lead rein pony – gentle hacking required (lead and ride from horse).
Looking for someone to assist me with exercising them (no yard jobs required save for tack cleaning occasionally and clipping. No mucking out or poo picking!
Would be an added bonus if candidate could assist in schooling etc.
3 mornings a week for three hours per morning. Hours to suit but need to be finished by 11.30am ideally.
Fun easy job – lots of hacking etc
- Earliest start date 1st May 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Rider, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Work Rider, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Three mornings
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide Circa 13 per hour
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes, Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No