*Negotiable + competitive +warm, cosy 1 bed apartment *Dog welcomed *Chance to get some proper Hunt Yard experience on your CV!
Lovely seasonal position available on a well-established, traditional family hunt yard within a beautiful estate. Fun, professional team renowned for being great at what they do. You will work hard but you will be treated well and have a very rewarding season.
The position involves all grooming duties to a good standard but is a support role, so you will not be out hunting just supporting and some riding (Horses ranging from 15.2-18.2HH). No jumping required but must be confident and competent as will be left behind when others out hunting. Will be expected to prepare second horses for the changeovers.
Great facilities/menage/lunge pen/500 acres/excellent hacking.
Call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 5th July 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Ride, School, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable and competitive plus warm, 1 bed apartment accommodation
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes