All yard duties looking after competition horses, liveries, stallions, youngstock, broodmares & foals as part of a great team of professionals who will guide and help you learn on the job. We have been training students for the equine industry for over 60 years and try to pass on a broad wealth of knowledge to you all.
Level 2 Apprentices looking to further their experience and knowledge or PC B Test level or BHS Stage 2/3, but you will be assessed at interview if you don’t have the above, but do have other experience and qualities.
Single Accommodation in Shared 4 bedroom chalet with other apprentices / staff. 2 showers & loos, shared kitchen and living room. Washing machine, tumble dryer, TV, heating, parking, deducted at the Offset Accommodation Allowance rate currently £8.70pd £60.90 per week
Paid for working with quality competition horses, a wealth of knowledge and experience to be passed on to you from qualified staff in all aspects of horsemanship. Friendly yard, clients and other staff.
- Earliest start date 1st March 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Sales, Showing, Stud
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Level 2 - £14,000 Level 3 - £16,000
- Salary Period Annually
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes