Part time groom/housekeeper/general help. Family with a variety of horses and ponies. Mainly general yard duties with some riding if agreed. Some help around the house required – must be an adaptable and friendly person looking for long term position within our busy family life.
Monday to Sat mornings, approximately 24 hours a week, more hours can be provided.
This is a daily (live out position) however there could be the opportunity to bring own horse – very good facilities.
Must have a driving licence and preferably own car. Experienced with competition horses and grooming at shows.
Own horse welcome and can offer excellent facilities
- Earliest start date 18th May 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Housekeeper, Nanny, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard, Pony Club Activities, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Housekeeper, House Sitting, Nanny, Pet Care/Sitting, Handyman
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide negotiable
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No