F/T, Live out groom required to run small family yard. We’re currently eventing two younger horses at lower levels plus have two to hunt and one advanced horse off with a professional. Great location near Chipping Norton with XC course, grass arenas, SJ on grass and school being built.
All yard duties, proper eventing and hunting exp, driving, genuine enthusiasm and excellent organisational skills and super high turnout standards.
Accommodation negotiable but would prefer not.
Good pay, annual bonus
- Earliest start date 19th June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Rider/Groom, Sole Charge, Manager
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Hunting, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide 450 per week
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t, 7.5t
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No