- Would you love the chance to be hands on with foals and yearlings and watch them grow and become the next top athletes in racing?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated stud groom who is wanting to further their knowledge and skills in the TB stud industry.
Candidate must be capable of sole charge as will be left alone from time to time when stud manager is away on stud duties. Duties to include but not limited to general yard duties, general care of our band of 10 broodmares, assisting with foaling, walking in mares for covering and foal and yearling prep. A high standard of care and attention to detail will be expected to maintain the company image we pride ourselves on.
Candidate must have full clean driving license as will be needed to drive our 3.5t horsebox from time to time.
Shared accommodation available
- Earliest start date 1st June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Stud Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Muck Out, Sales Preparation, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Estate Worker
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week Discuss at interview
- Salary currency Depending on experience
- Salary guide Depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly