we are looking for an additional member of staff, who can get on well with others and someone that is looking for a long-term position, to assist in the running of the yard!
• job includes all general yard duties, plus exercising horses – riding is a possibility if abilities allow – yard maintenance and working with fit competition horses, mares & youngstock and stallions/colts and looking after livery horses.
• this is a live-in position in a large farm house shared with 2 other members of staff. You will have a large bedroom of your own and share a bathroom.
- Earliest start date 18th May 2021
- Continent/Country Scotland
- Position/s available Assistant Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6 days per week
- Salary currency British pound
- Salary guide will be discussed with applicant
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No