As a busy equine hospital that prides ourselves on exceptional inpatient care we are looking for someone to assist our existing nursing team with the day to day husbandry care of our patients. The role will involve
- mucking out
- ensuring patients have the correct hay / feeds / rugs etc
- trotting up and lunging
- ensuring the yard is kept clean and tidy at all times
- other odd jobs as required
We are looking for someone with plenty of experience in the industry and who is confident handling a range of horses. An eye for detail and high standards of horse care and tidiness are essential.
Opportunity to part of an enthusiastic and upbeat team providing excellent care to a range of ill and injured patients.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Employee discounts on veterinary fees given.
Company pension scheme
- Earliest start date 27th May 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Artificial Insemination (AI), Rehabilitation
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Depends on hours - to be agreed with applicant
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes