*Pets and partner considered *Horse a possibility *Private 2-bed accommodation with wonderful views over farmland *Package up to £25k + accomm depending on experience
Established family yard with 2 hunters/1 retiree/2 ponies currently mainly hunting with Pony Club activities in the summer for 3 young children (early teens) is now looking for a sole charge, experienced Head Person who can become part of the family and look after the yard, horses and ride. You must also be able to drive a 7.5t lorry.
The family mainly hunt once a week on a Saturday, sometimes twice a week. The successful applicant will be able to turnout and transport horses to meets. The family often attend events with children one day of the weekend so you will need to be accommodating of this cheerful, fun, family-friendly environment.
Based on a 400 acre farm in the Cotswolds the facilities include indoor and outdoor schools, horse walker, and acres of off-road hacking. The accommodation is privately located, overlooking Cotswold farmland and is a well equipped, well maintained mobile home.
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 28th June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Package up to £25k + accomm depending on experience
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes