Teach and ride owners horses – meet regularly with instructors ,gvie them weekly training
attend horse owners and members .supervise the grooms and evaluate them .
organise the daily horses plan ( school and livery horses) medications,care , exercise… .
coordinate and supervise the lesson distributions among various junior instructors .
assist during jumping competitions and gymkhanas.
Good level showjumping competition and teaching experince with certifications –
BHSAI or similar .minimum 10 years competing show jumping.
good english langauge written and spoken . refrences is a must
. ability to adapt to multi cultural environment
fully furnished accomodation on site .
airline tickets once a year – medical insurance – bonus on performance-
- Earliest start date 1st July 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Europe, The EU, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Other
- Position/s available Rider, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dealer, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Riding School, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Veterinary Experience, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Management Skills, Sales/Marketing, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Saudi Riyals
- Salary guide depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes