We are looking for a Dressage Groom or Yard Manager (dependent on experience) for a Small Dressage/Training/Livery yard in Surrey. We are looking for someone who is experienced, reliable, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative to a high standard.
All usual yard duties, including mucking out, turning out, grooming, tack cleaning etc
Ability to Plait and Clip.
Happy/able to hack out. Other riding/schooling dependent on experience.
Competent handling fit competition horses.
Ability to drive 7.5 tonne Lorry desirable but not essential.
Possibility to bring own horse.
Training with International Grand Prix Dressage Rider and experienced Coach.
- Earliest start date 14th June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Dependent on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No