Apprentice or groom position available on a friendly, calm and professional yard in the Cotswolds. Mix of competition horses, liveries and youngstock.
Fantastic opportunity to work alongside highly professional, experienced yard manager and event rider on a friendly, calm and professional yard. Excellent training opportunities.
Experience handling young and fit competition horses.
Sole use of well-appointed, comfortable mobile home.
Friendly, calm atmosphere. High standards. Opportunity to learn from experienced rider and yard manager.
- Earliest start date 1st July 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Artificial Insemination (AI), Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills None
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide £200-£300p/w
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No