We are looking for a Groom for our stud on the Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire Northamptionshire borders.
In this role you be working as part of a small team working across our yard and stud. The role covers all yard duties – mucking out, turning out/bringing in, grooming, feeding, paddock maintenance and exercise.
We are looking for a cheerful, capable & experienced person, someone who has preferably worked in a similar environment before and preferably experienced in handling and starting youngstock – groundwork & backing.
The role works as part of an ongoing rota which will require you to work across weekdays and weekends (approx. 40 hours a week).
There is possibly accommodation on site with this role. Transport is a must.
1 bedroom sole occupancy accommodation.
- Earliest start date 28th June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Stud Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Artificial Insemination (AI), Dressage, Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Broodmares, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Stallion Handling, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GB Pounds
- Salary guide Dependent on ability and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No