A live out Office Administrator is required for this successful yard specialising in young horses and those with behavioural issues.
An ideal non-yard-based equestrian job opportunity for someone with good computer skills who is serious about transferring to office-based work.
The office uses Quickbooks Cloud version, and a Pro-Maker client database and diary, plus all usual standard Microsoft software. All templates are already set up, ready for you to take on.
The outgoing Administrator leaves at the end of July, so the sooner you can start the more training you can receive before she leaves! 🙂
The hours are 8.30am – 3pm Monday to Friday (with some flexibility on this), plus occasionally an hour or two remotely over the weekend.
The salary is £9-£10/hr to start, subject to experience.
The yard and office is non-smoking but there is a designated smoking area for smokers.
There is a possibility of bringing a dog to work with you in future, but currently this is not possible for the foreseeable future.
Must be competent and confident using a computer.
This is intended to be a live out position, however there is currently staff accommodation available onsite.
Flexible working hours.
Accommodation is a possibility if required.
- Earliest start date 28th June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Admin/Office-based
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Racing Flat, Rehabilitation
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills None
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5 day week
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Start wage of £9-£10 an hour, depending on ability/experience
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes