A small private competition yard based in Cambridgeshire. The ideal candidate would have competition experience being able to turn out to a very high standard and taking sole-charge. For a less experienced person there will be lots of opportunity to learn and develop skills.
HGV license would be a huge bonus but not essential.
Preferably a live out position but accommodation can be arranged.
A rewarding role for an enthusiastic and hard working person working as part of a successful event team. Opportunity to travel to competitions across the UK and abroad.
- Earliest start date 10th June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Work Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills None
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Wage dependent on experience
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No