*£500/week package *Accommodation available *Lots of career development opportunities *Own horse & dog welcome
Accomplished 3 star level eventer who competes home and abroad is looking for key new team members – a Competition Groom and a Team Groom (riding is optional). You should have previous relevant experience and an interest in the disciplines involved. The ideal candidate must turnout to a high level and work well within a small, professional team.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in the exciting world of pro 3* Eventing, thoroughbred pretraining, showjumping and rehabilitation. This is a rare chance to work alongside and learn from a well-respected horseman.
Situated in Gloucestershire countryside, surrounded by quiet lanes and orchards .Superb transport links to all areas of the UK :Quiet but easily accessible location. Very good facilities:60m x 35m All weather arena/5 horse walker/Hot water wash /Full set of show jumps/Ideally located for major equestrian facilities and events/Enclosed, high fenced 35m x 60m arena/turnout and schooling pens/Small individually post and rail fenced turnout/Excellent quiet lanes and orchards for hacking.
Please call Caroline and The Grooms List team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 1st July 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Pre-Training, Rehabilitation
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £500/week package
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes