Full time groom required in Warwickshire
We are offering the right person a full time live in position to work at our private yard caring for our horses and join our existing long term team.
This position has become available due to our grooms pregnancy and her wish to move back home.
Our facilities are second to none and the horses and their welfare are our priority, we have hunters and dressage horses.
The accommodation is a barn conversion set in its own grounds, partners and well behaved dog welcome.
The successful applicant must have previous industry experience with good references, be capable of sole charge and managing a small team, driving license and own car due to location.
All normal yard duties to be undertaken and a good knowledge of equine first aid is a must. Trailer test and 7.5 tonne a bonus.
🙂 ‘Person Friday duties when we are away also required from time to time eg:care for our lovely dogs etc. and of course all extra hours would be paid for accordingly 🙂
- Earliest start date 14th April 2019
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Equine First Aid
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 4/5
- Salary currency sterling
- Salary guide National minimum wage plus dependent on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No