Beautiful, high end livery and dressage yard close to London requires live in or out groom/rider to join existing team.
The job will include all normal yard duties, show prep and caring for around 5 to 6 horses per day. Ideal candidate should be a confident rider. Riding is mainly exercising and lunging with some schooling. The candidate should be good at dealing with clients and have very high standards of care.
A range of horses to be managed from fit competing dressage horses and eventers to hacking horses. Some well behaved stallions on the yard too. Good communication skills and ability to get along with liveries and team essential to join this efficient but relaxed yard.
we also offer the ability to train towards you NVQ level 2 and 3 if you wish.
Accommodation is a shared flat on the yard with another employee, own bedroom with own ensuite bathroom.
- Earliest start date 1st August 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Classical, Dressage, Eventing, Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5 days per week
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Dependant on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes