This is a full time position, with long term employment contract of at least 2 years. The job is for an experienced riding instructor who is willing to teach children as well as adults from zero to small local competitions. Theory classes to be organised as well as small events such as gymkhana games, summer camps etc. The job includes riding and training of horses as well as stable management duties.
Candidates must have experience and hold a valid driving licence.
W provide accommodation to a nearby complex of studios within walking distance.
Very nice working envirement, provision of car on day off, bonus according to performance
- Earliest start date 1st October 2021
- Continent/Country The EU
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Rider, Part of a Team, Head Person, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Pony Club Activities, Pre-Training, Riding Club, Riding Holidays, Riding School, Sales, Showing, Showjumping, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Lunging, Management Skills, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Rider/Trainer, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills, Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £1,286.10
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes