Join our friendly professional dressage yard, taking horses from foals to Grand Prix. This full time position offers responsibility for assisting in the care and development of some special horses, with each one’s personality catered for.
Must drive. Be able to work as part of a team and sole charge. Be confident around competition horses. Minimum be able to hack competition horses, ideally some schooling experience.
Training given both in handling and backing of youngsters.
Offers the opportunity to progress applicants dressage skills.
Happy and friendly environment, as professional but family run.Pension available .
- Earliest start date 20th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, School, Sole charge, Stallion Handling
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 20,800 per annum
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No