Opportunity to learn in a friendly professional environment. General equine skills and dressage specific.
Must have some experience of handling horses and basic equine skills.
Be keen to learn and progress.
Professional environment offering Level 2 groom apprenticeship
- Earliest start date 20th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Livery
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide To be arranged
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No