Large busy yard of hunters and liveries.
Historic setting with excellent facilities.
Optional onsite shared accommodation.
Enthusiastic person to join our busy fun team.
Working efficiently to tight time lines.
Turning out Horses in your care to a high standard.
Plenty of opportunities for anyone looking to step up.
Large shared flat
Competitive wage in line with age and experience.
- Earliest start date 26th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting, Livery
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6 with a added weekend
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide Up to 20,800 according to age and experience.
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes