We are looking for a home groom that has plenty of experience around competition horses and young horses. The job includes all normal yard duties as well as handling young horses and broodmares as we breed a few foals a year. Need someone who can be left in charge of the stables when the head groom is away at competitions.
Experience of handling young horses/foals. Need to be able to work as part of a team.
There is accommodation available if needed that will be shared with another groom.
- Earliest start date 20th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Management Skills, Muck Out, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No