Full time Groom able to take sole charge. International Show Jumping and livery yard, fabulous facilities and working conditions. Looking after livery and owners horses, doing all stable duties and horses care, some riding, lunging. Be able to keep horses looking smart and tidy. Help paddock and arena maintenance. Keep yard clean and tidy.
Confident to work as a team or on own to a high standard. Happy to take sole charge and responsibility.
Good shared accommodation with heating, a wood burner, Washer, dryer, etc.
Own horse welcome or small dog.
- Earliest start date 27th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency pound
- Salary guide NMW or above depending on experience
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes