*Horse and dog considered * Accommodation options (3-bed house on-site or in the local village * Partner and family considered /houseshare /1 bed /live out.) *£400/£450 neg depending on experience *Chance to take HGV.
Home and occasional competition Groom required for young 3* Event rider. Candidates should be able to manage a yard of performance horses, turn out to a good standard and have a good level of knowledge to keep horses fit and healthy. This successful Rider does pitch in and helps every day when they are around and would like to feel the person works alongside her, and that she is not too bossy!
Exercise rider ideal but not essential. Real teamwork is required as everyone pitches in to get job done when required. Happy and professional team. 2 young Riders coming and going.
Good facilities available for fittening, schooling and day-to-day yard/horse management eg: Walker/gallops/menage/X country jumps, etc.Attractive location in the Vale of Aylesbury. Easily accessible within a short drive of Junction 7 of the M40.
Please call Caroline on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 25th October 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None, Shared with other employee, Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5 weekends off on rota system
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £400-£450pw plus accom. depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes