Small family competition yard, 5 horses in work, 3 foals in fields, fabulous facilities, nice horses 15hh – 16.2hh, great working conditions. We are looking for someone to work 5 days a week, this can be Mon – Friday if preferred, live out, working with our live in groom. We need a hardworking ,friendly ,willing groom, live out, driver, happy to work in company or alone. Based near Chipping Norton , Oxfordshire.
Standard yard jobs, mucking out, keep yard tidy, poo pick in the summer, clean drinkers, check foals, turn horses in and out, wash off, groom and tack up.
Be happy to take instructions if required or ask if you not sure.
none on site, could rent locally.
Good wages, friendly people, easy horses, lovely facilities, possibility for training, decent working hours.
- Earliest start date 18th October 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Family Yard, Riding Club, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Lunging, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Mon-Friday
- Salary currency pounds
- Salary guide to be discussed
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No