*Salary expectation should be no barrier to application *Employer boasts professional HR/Employment practices proudly adhered to at all times and happy staff who enjoy their work
A very successful Show Jumping yard that competes to 5* level and produces young horses is now looking for an experienced Home Groom for a busy, large but very friendly, family-run establishment with around 50 horses in work at any one time and also foals, youngstock, mares, and stallions.
Successful candidates will need experience of performance horses (ideally some showjumping background) ideally gained in a recent role.
Candidates should be able to turn out to the highest standards for Show Jumping, understand horse management at the level, be reliable, punctual etc.
Candidates will need to be self-sufficient and capable of sole charge but also able to be team players with the ability to communicate with Riders, fellow Team members and juniors on the yard alike.
Experience with stallions useful.
Accommodation is a v nice, well-equipped shared house with ensuite bathrooms.
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 27th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Totally negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes