We are looking for an experienced groom to join our small, private dressage yard.
Accommodation available in lovely cottage if required.
Must be happy to work within a team or occasional sole-charge and occasional grooming at competitions and training away from home.
Flexible 5-day working week and the ability to drive 7.5-ton lorry preferred.
Salary up to £22,000 to £25000 p.a
- Earliest start date 31st October 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Exercise/Hack Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £22,000 to £25,000 pa
- Salary Period Annually
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes