|*Partner welcome *Pets welcome *Accommodation on site all bills paid & no charges *IRO £400pw
🙂 This employer would really love someone to be her ‘eyes on the ground also on a day to day basis also 🙂
Private eventing yard in Northamptonshire is looking for a sole charge, long term experienced Groom/Rider to care for 3-4 competition horses and two retired. The Rider competes 100- advanced and has recently set up her yard at home and moved horses there.
The role entails normal stable duties including professional day-to-day management of competition horses, liaising with vet, farrier etc.
HGV license ideal or must be willing to be put through test.
Grooming required home and away and a good level of turnout essential.
Will be sole charge so you will need to have experience of this and ideally previous event grooming experience. Someone who can ride well enough to keep ticking horses over when owner away and exercise ride/hack as and when required.
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 8th November 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6 neg.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £400pw all bills paid & no accomm charges
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes