We are looking for a full time employee to help out with our winter season and who will hopefully carry on thereafter , the candidate will be required to help with, but not exclusively, the care of ponies, exercising, tack cleaning, mucking out, sweeping yards, tacking up, feeding, grooming, checking ponies when turned out, clipping, washing of bandages and saddle blankets, getting clients on board and general duties involved with running the yard.
You will need to be able to work as part of a team and have the motivation to work on your own, polo experience is not necessary but to be successful you will need to be a capable rider and have experience working with horses.
Accommodation on site is available. It comprises of three double bedrooms with shared kitchen, living and shower room. It is fully furnished and had WiFi throughout there is also a wood burner for cosy evenings.
Competitive package with accommodation and utilities included.
- Earliest start date 11th October 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Polo
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Dependant on experience and if playing or non playing groom
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No