|*Uo to £400/£450 pw including foc accom *Chance to compete and have fun with clients horses *Great location *Own horse (or more than one possible
Experienced sole charge Groom/Rider required for a lovely, quiet private yard where hacking in Windsor Great Park is an option! Previous Grooms have been with the employer for 8yrs,10yrs & 2 years.
Candidates must be at a standard to keep all horses/ponies to a good standard and happy to treat them as their own. Employer away in the winter so must be a self-starter.
Employer rode Medium/advanced medium and novice intermediate eventing but now retired and mostly hacks (3/4 days a week). Very quiet yard, relaxed and happy is the vibe!
Horses & ponies are: 1×19 years old 16.1HH (ex PSG) 1×15 years old 16.2 (could be competed by Groom) likes to jump 1×12 years old 16.3HH (could be competed by Groom). Has Dressage points. 2 ponies do nothing (mini &11.2 welsh section A – too ‘gooey for the grandchild). Could be lunged.
12 field kept lamas so be great to have someone look after them. Prior lama experience is not necessary.
Must be able happy with general yard, field, and stable maintenance Kubota-type tractors for field/school maintenance.
Very quiet location so a self-sufficient person is also crucial. Should be happy with their own company and relaxed about living with the housekeeper in a 3-bed house (own sitting room).
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 1st November 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £380pw no bills or accommodation charge
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes