*IRO 30 hours a week *5 day week *Single accommodation or live out *Own horse and pets considered *Riding
Confident individual required to run a small, private yard with 2 eventers and 2 hunters.
We are a small, private, family yard in a beautiful part of the Dorset countryside with 2 hunters and 2 eventers looking for someone with good all round experience to manage the yard, horses and temporary help. We offer flexible hours depending on candidate’s salary requirements and commitments, but need a live-in groom if possible. The usual work week would consist of 30 hours, with 2 days off. Flexibility is important due to the nature of the job. A hardworking, honest and positive personality is important, plus good communication skills.
Ability and experience to plait, clip, trim, pull, bandage, etc. Confident riding ability to include schooling, hacking, lunging and jumping.
Excellent yard and field maintenance required
1 bedroom flat with bathroom and sitting room/kitchen
Paid holidays and short working week
- Earliest start date 18th October 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £14,500 - £16,500
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes