*IRO £25kpa depending on experience + accommodation *2 bedroom house with garden (Rent/rates and Tv license covered) *Dog welcomed *Horse welcomed
Enthusiastic and experienced live-in or out Head Person & experienced Rider to support MFH and his lovely family with their hunting/other activities yard in a beautiful part of the country.
All usual duties working alongside other cheerful staff who recommend the yard and themselves!
Good schooling and exercise rider essential to cope with large, fit quality horses. Must be capable to school on the flat and over jumps plus exercise riding. Riding opportunities are negotiable if you are good enough
An HGV license would be an advantage but isn’t a necessity.
Turn out of the yard and horses to the highest standards-essential – should already be able to clip/plait etc.
Great hacking, a full-sized menage with a wonderful state-of-the-art surface, and a 12×14 box for your own horse if required.
🙂 Caroline’s Comments 🙂 We have placed Staff with this family previously. This is a nice, long-term job for a professional with experience. Would suit an individual who enjoys a family yard, takes responsibility, and can work without supervision to run a tight ship! You must be a team player too with a cheerful outlook and able to step up and back as required.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 6th December 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 out of hunting season and 6 in season
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £25kpa + accomm/rates and tv license
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes