We are seeking a knowledgeable person to work alongside and assist the Stud Manager to join a new and exciting management team.
We continue to produce high quality bloodstock on a 300-acre stud farm in Hampshire alongside an extensive sales consignment of yearlings, mares and foals at all major sales as well as standing two commercial stallions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of thoroughbred stud life together with practical experience in particular Foaling but not limited to Broodmare management, Yearling preparation, Sales and Covering shed.
A competitive remuneration package is offered to include 3 bedroomed Family Cottage, Holiday package, Pension and Bonus scheme.
- Earliest start date 5th December 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Stud Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Racing Flat, Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Sales Preparation, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Veterinary Experience, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Salary currency Sterling
- Salary guide £30,000
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No