Opportunity to work on a high performance competition yard with a small team of very motivated individuals.
We are looking for a motivated and conscientious person who enjoys working as part of a team but can also be confident in taking some sole charge at times.
Showjumping yard of 10-14 horses.
Duties will include mucking out, using the horsewalker, tacking up & grooming, tack cleaning & general yard organisation. There will also be some show preparation, handling high quality competition horses and youngsters from 4 years old upwards.
Lungeing is also a bonus (if confident or willing to learn) and possibility for limited riding if capable.
Part or full time options will be considered.
Live out position
Self motivated. Confident handling fit competition horses. Conscientious about your work. Willing to learn. Good communication skills.
None. Live out position
Opportunity to gain a lot of experience and knowledge. Working in a successful and enjoyable environment with high quality horses. Excellent working conditions.
- Earliest start date 3rd January 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Sales, Showjumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5 or 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW to nearest £
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No