Looking for a competent and responsible groom to take responsibility for our businesses full liveries. As part of a team but also sole charge.
Must be able to perform all yard duties to a high standard and be pro-active in their care, noticing any issues and addressing them. Our full liveries are the most important aspect of our business so we need someone we can trust to work effectively and efficiently.
Someone able to use tractors and farm machinery would be a massive bonus. May suit a couple.
Accommodation on site available
Opportunity to work independently but with support from a great team. We also have a family breeding and competition yard which applicants can also be involved with if they want.
Fantastic facilities on site, possibly opportunities to ride as a few are often on competition livery.
Possibility to bring own horse
Would suit someone wanting to take more of a head groom / yard management role
- Earliest start date 16th December 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None, Groundsman
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Starting at NMW but open
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car, Tractor, Not Applicable
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes