🍀 We offer:
• Head-Groom/Stable Management Position
• The opportunity to be a part of the development of a professional Dressage Stable.
• Management of up and coming Grand Prix horses and a young dynamic team
• On-site living
• 5 day week
• good Payment
• Care and management of 15 horses together with 2 other Grooms (foals, young horses, experienced competition horses and retired horses)
• The possibility to support a young dressage rider at her first international competitions
• Organizational tasks such as ordering feed, vet appointments, farrier appointments, competition calendar.
• General Care of the horses such as feeding, mucking out, getting horses ready to ride, lunging, bringing horses in and out.
• We have a wide Range of wellness/physio equipment for the horses, for which we can provide professional Training
• work experience, reliability, independence, professional, calm and positive work with the horses
• motivation to build a fun, professional and dynamic Team with the Rider and other Grooms.
• language: 🇬🇧 or 🇩🇪
• car driver’s license 🚘
• truck license 🚛 would be fantastic
Own Apartment On-Site, with Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, small Guest Room, Bathroom, Separate Toilet.
Shared Laundry Room and Garage.
Fair Payment, lovely living conditions, a fun and friendly team.
- Earliest start date 23rd November 2021
- Continent/Country Other
- Position/s available Head Person, Manager, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Management Skills, Plait, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills
- Non-equine skills required Management Skills
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Euro
- Salary guide 2000 including Accommodation
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes