*Partner welcomed *Own horse considered *Large airy 1-bed apartment – all utility bills included.
🙂 We placed the last yard Manager who has been there > 4 years and recommends.:)
Exquisite, quiet, family yard with 6 beautiful Dressage horses and a pony kept in stunning facilities. The daughter is a young, advanced Dressage Rider, and the employer also rides to a good standard.
With sole charge grooming home and some competitions, you will be someone who truly knows how to run a yard and will have the time to do this well in this position.
All usual duties required. Must be able to turn out to a very high standard ie: plait, clip, bandage, prepare for competitions, etc. Thorough knowledge of stable management etc. This is a position that would suit a person looking for a long-term position.
Own horse can be done in own time but please note no paddock turnout Oct-April.
Please contact Caroline & The Grooms List Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 13th December 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £21,000 neg + accommodation/bills/pension. Horse will be charged for at cost for feed.bedding & hay.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No