We are currently seeking an experienced Equine (Horse) Technician for this part time weekend role with variable hours to undertake the care and welfare of a variety of horses stabled in the Horse Care Unit and associated areas, paying particular attention to their welfare needs. This will include but is not limited to feeding, watering, grooming, turning out, bringing in and mucking out. In addition to this you will be required to maintain accurate animal records and communicate any issues arising.
Anticipated hours are 3 hours per day on Saturdays and Sundays each week.
Practical experience of working with a variety of horses is essential.
£10.50 per hour
- Earliest start date 14th August 2022
- Continent/Country Scotland
- Position/s available Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities College
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Maintenance Skills, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 2
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide 10.50
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No