All areas of stable management from daily duties to elite performance, with training in every aspect. Learning what is required in a professional and successful breeding, training and competition stable. To build more experience in riding and to push applicant’s show career forward or to make a career as a show groom. Could also suit someone looking for good structure to build their own business for the future. Regular riding coaching as well as ground management. Options to go to shows both National & International.
This role will suit a dedicated hard working & motivated person who is willing to learn and wants to make a life out of horses.
We are a team highly motivated to develop this candidates career so it is a great opportunity.
Could suit international applicant.
Previous experience working with competition horses and if applying to ride, a good level of flatwork and experience jumping 1.10m or show experience from 1m upwards. Own transport required.
No on site accommodation at present, but we are able to help source nearby.
Top quality training from onsite UKCC Level 3 coach. Highly skilled yard manager to work alongside. Work in a successful team. Yard performance bonuses. Payroll & Pension scheme. High end facilities which are always being improved. Opportunity to bring own horse. Close to city center and local amenities. Possibility to be put through HGV or other relevant qualifications.
- Earliest start date 10th January 2022
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Family Yard, Sales, Showjumping, Stud, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5-6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No